Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy can be used as a complementary treatment for your patients in order to help speed up recovery or damage from radiation treatment for necrosis, both cancerous and healthy, in the areas irradiated. Radiation has been known to damage blood vessels and this lack of blood supply can eventually cause non-healing wounds to form in soft tissue and bone. Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy can help aid in your patients healing.
How your patients will benefit from HBOT
- Enhances fibroblast proliferation and collagen synthesis, decreasing fibrosis
- Enhances leukocyte oxidative killing
- Has a potent anti-inflammatory effect reducing swelling and edema
- Stimulates angiogenesis
- Synergistic effect of HBOT plus antibiotics by enhancing bacterial cell wall penetration and direct toxic of effect of HBOT on anaerobic organisms
- Enhances stem cell proliferation from the bone marrow and migration to the area of injury
Refer A Patient!
Click here for a downloadable referral form, which can be completed on your computer and emailed back to email@example.com. If you prefer to print and complete the form by hand, you may fax it to 516-802-5026 or mail it to 80 Crossways Park Dr, Suite 200, Woodbury, NY 11797.
Our experienced clinical team is available to help you identify appropriate candidates for Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy and to answer any additional questions about HBOT or our facilities. You deserve the best – our mission is to achieve patient success through personalized, innovative, and compassionate care that enhances your healing potential. We do so at the lowest possible out-of-pocket cost for your patients, with only one copay and/or less coinsurance than at a hospital-based HBOT program.