Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy can be used as a complementary treatment for your patients in order to help speed up recovery from podiatric surgery or other ailments.
Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy is indicated for patients with Wagner grade 3 diabetic foot ulcers, chronic osteomyelitis, acute crush injury, and non-healing arterial foot ulcers status post-surgical revascularization or angioplasty.
Did You Know?
Boyle’s Law: “The absolute pressure exerted by a given mass of an ideal has is inversely proportional to the volume it occupies, if the temperature and amount of gas remain unchanged within a closed system.”
How your patients will benefit from HBOT
- Enhances fibroblast proliferation and collagen synthesis, decreasing fibrosis
- Enhances leukocyte oxidative killing
- Has a potent anti-inflammatory effect reducing swelling and edema
- Stimulates angiogenesis
- Synergistic effect of HBOT plus antibiotics by enhancing bacterial cell wall penetration and direct toxic of effect of HBOT on anaerobic organisms
- Enhances stem cell proliferation from the bone marrow and migration to the area of injury
- Reduces intravascular leukocyte adherence in crush injury (reperfusion injury)
Our experienced clinical team is available to help you identify appropriate candidates for Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy and to answer any additional questions about HBOT or our facilities. You deserve the best – our mission is to achieve patient success through personalized, innovative, and compassionate care that enhances your healing potential. We do so at the lowest possible out-of-pocket cost for your patients, with only one copay and/or less coinsurance than at a hospital-based HBOT program.