Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery
Patients who are going to undergo or who have recently undergone plastic or reconstructive surgery may greatly benefit from the use of Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy.
Introducing Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy to these patients may greatly reduce side effects of these procedures, decrease the chance of infection and help aid in recovery.
How your patients will benefit from HBOT
- Reduces edema/inflammation
- Enhances oxygen availability to injured tissue
- Promotes fibroblast proliferation/collagen synthesis, decreasing fibrosis
- Enhances antibiotic efficacy
- Reduces incidence of infection due to the enhancement of leukocyte oxidative killing
- Increases tensile strength of healed tissue
- Enhances stem cell proliferation from bone marrow and migration to the area of injury
Did You Know?
Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy Reduces Tissue Hypoxia. By increasing tissue oxygenation, optimal cellular functioning can be achieved. More oxygen creates more energy for accelerated repair and enhanced regeneration of tissue. Hypoxic tissue (low oxygen levels) can lead to cell death and is a primary cause of most major health conditions, including stroke, heart attack, cancer, diabetes complications and many more.
Our experienced clinical team is available to help you identify appropriate candidates for Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy and to answer any additional questions about HBOT or our facilities. You deserve the best – our mission is to achieve patient success through personalized, innovative, and compassionate care that enhances your healing potential. We do so at the lowest possible out-of-pocket cost for your patients, with only one copay and/or less coinsurance than at a hospital-based HBOT program.